- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected (i.e. necessary online transaction information or profile user information)
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. (i.e. online transaction or maintaining your log in information).
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You may notice the prefix “https” in our web address, as well as the closed lock icon on the site. Our site uses SSL encryption to protect your personal information. For state of the art encryption, we use the Rapid SSL certificates. SSL Certificates from Rapid SSL provide 256-Bit and SHA encryption to keep your data secure.